It seems like the i Xpand drive app has A crash bug

OK, sometimes if I use the iXpand Drive application is a little buggy at times. This time, it's been happening Waymore than normal. For some of you who don't know, it's an application that works with your flash drive on your phone. But, there are times where the application crashes. For example. Whenever I would open it, when I was just about to do something it just immediately crashed and went back to the home screen. Sometimes I would have to hit something else before it crashes again. Sure whatever I would launch the application, it would just crash like for a few seconds it would crash. Sometimes I'm not even touching the screen and four seconds later it just crashes. Sometimes, not really all the time. Other than that, the application is pretty good because I use it all the time too. I'm also running running the latest version of iOS 12, also running on an iPhone 8. so I think it's just something that app. Probably just a temporary bug. Let me know if you guys noticed the same thing. Thank y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about my camp experience