I have the source code for the Google Plus website

Hi guys! So, I was coming here to tell you that I have the source code for the Google plus website. I took a few images while I was putting the code in. A few months ago I got the source code using your Siri shortcut on my phone. Since I now have the app called HTML Designer, I just pasted that code into there. I'll show you by a few images, as well as the code because I don't think you want to read it, so I'll just have it by an image so you can see the code. When you see the screen you can see a few posts from a few months ago. Unfortunately that I've noticed, the create post button doesn't work. That's a few one of the things that I haven't been able to do. But it seems to be like how it used to be. However I still need to take out the part that says google plus will be shutting down on April 4. Because really nobody needs that at the top of the page.
I figured it would take too long to try to scroll down and find that page that says that it will shut down, so yeah. Everything will be displayed in the screenshot, so you can feel free to browse away and look at it. By the way, HTML designer is only like five bucks. With the app you can make JavaScript and HTML files if you can code them. You can also speak tags, and it will just do it. For example, when you speak the word paragraph, it will write <p>. It's kind of fun. Anyways guys just thought I would share this with you. Feel free to experiment by using the code that I provided in the screenshot and see if you can get some features to work and let me know how it works in the comments below. Thank you guys!
#GooglePlus #HTML #Coding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about my camp experience