How to make a radio make random sounds when the radio is turned off

In this post I will show you how you can make a radio make  sounds while it is turned off.  Note: this experiment might  not work a lot like it used to be five or 10 years ago, since everything is now  improved and changed . However, if you still want to try it I will explain what you must do.
 One. Make sure you have a radio that does not have a knob volume to turn it off, as it probably won't work.  Most wireless radios have this, because if you turn it off, it means you have to turn down the volume to turn it off. However, some wireless radios do not have the volume knob to turn it off which is what you would need for this. Make sure you have a radio that has a button to turn off or anything like that, you know what I mean. Two. Make sure to have your radio on a week channel( like a station that has barely any signal or a station that is currently off the air). This is what used to make it do it all the time! Three. Do not turn the radio all the way off, like unplugging it. Those are few things to make it do it.  If you want to know how I would know, it's because I've done it.  For those of you who don't know what it used to do all the time, it used to make random sound of fax, and sometimes radios would also play random techno songs and make humming sound affects as well.  Some sound effects that it used to make or really quiet but some of them are loud sounds like some were generated humming sound or different random music.  Reason why I said generated because it doesn't always make the same sound  every day. Let me know if this works for you or not, as where I live right now it doesn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about my camp experience