Talking about my Electronic music playlist on YouTube


This is a post about music. On christmes I made a playlest cald electronic music. The playlest has all the songs that I realy like. I made this playlist for anything. I use my FM radio transmitter to play tekno music with it. I listen to the playlist on the Headphones and one time I played the playlist in the pool! This playlist is teknoish and lectronic music. there are a lot of electronic jhonras on the tekno playlist like Trap, Dubstep, Electro,House, glitch hop, and mor. I like these songs because I like all the sounds, the vocals, the synth and base, and synth sounds. I hope you all realy like the playlist as mutch as I do. Enjoy!
Click here to see my YouTube playlist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about my camp experience

Hubble Hooks a One-Arm Galaxy