Talking about my camp experience

Today I am going to tell you about the experences at camp and about the jobs. It is good to check different jobs and see what they do, so that way I can get an idea of what to do in the future. I think I would either go to Home depot, or VoiceCorps. They are good jobs.My leest favrite job is Home depo even it's a good job. Even though it is a good job, Ithink selling home aplyinces is okay for me. The most favrite job so far is VoiceCorps because you can reed news and intertainment books to people.That's all I have to say. I have to get ready for the day, and then leave to go to the School to go to class and to the job site. I have to  make shore to wake up at a certain time to get ready for the next day. That's what I have to say.

Comments

Post a Comment